- Please hand in all Scholastic orders tomorrow.
- Tomorrow is Massey mercredi! Wear your school colours/clothing.
- Students are bring home a French book to do some reading. Please bring them back to school tomorrow.
Tuesday, 5 December 2017
Monday, 27 November 2017
- Thank you to all the parents who attended the parent/student/teacher conferences. I appreciate having open communication with parents to help bring out the best in the students.
- Thursday, Nov. 30th we will have a math test.
- Many grade 3 students have math to finish up. Please return it to school tomorrow even if they have not completed the work. Students may take it home again tomorrow.
- A big thank you to all the parents who volunteered Thursday for Agribition. The students had a great day and without those parents it would not have been possible. Thanks again!! (pictures to follow shortly)
Tuesday, 14 November 2017
Friday, 10 November 2017
- We had a lovely remembrance day service. The students were attentive and respectful. The choir sang beautifully and we all reflected on how lucky we feel to be living in a peaceful country.
- This afternoon we went outside for phys. ed. What a great time everyone had playing and sledding.
- Math, gr.4 upcoming subtraction of 3 and 4 digit numbers along with estimation. Gr. 3 skip counting by 5, 10, 25, 100, counting money and in preparation for multiplication - skip counting by 3s and 4s.
- Enjoy the long weekend! Monday is a holiday.
Thursday, 9 November 2017
- Tomorrow at 10:45 we will have a remembrance day service. Parents are welcome. Students will receive a poppy. Donations for the poppy graciously accepted.
- Today we had our CREATE artist visit. The students worked on presenting sketches with an object in French.
- Many students shared stories about great-grandparents involved in the armed forces, including Mme Potter.
- Grade 3 students can practice skip counting and counting money.
- Grade 4 students are working on addition of 4 digit numbers.
- No School Monday, November 13th.
Thursday, 26 October 2017
- November Scholastics went home today. Please return by Wednesday, Nov. 1st.
- Prodigy Math - Today we learned how to use the computers. How to sign in, find Mme Potter's blog and use the side bar links. One of the links we looked at in particular was Prodigy math. Each student has a log-in and a paper log-in went home today. Parents can link to their child's account to see their progress.
- Radio Canada - was another site the student enjoyed looking at as they can watch shows in French at their level and interest.
- Hope to see you tonight at the Ball.
Thursday, 12 October 2017
- School photos are Monday, Oct. 16th for grade K-4
- Tomorrow is Rider Day - wear your gear!
- A lunchroom and other forms were sent home today. Please have a look at the pages and return them as soon as possible.
- Scholastics accepted until Tuesday, Oct. 17th
- Today we learned about three ways animals help disperse seeds. We also learned about titles, sub-titles and text features (like photos). Ask your child if they remember the 3 ways animals disperse seeds.