- School photos are Monday, Oct. 16th for grade K-4
- Tomorrow is Rider Day - wear your gear!
- A lunchroom and other forms were sent home today. Please have a look at the pages and return them as soon as possible.
- Scholastics accepted until Tuesday, Oct. 17th
- Today we learned about three ways animals help disperse seeds. We also learned about titles, sub-titles and text features (like photos). Ask your child if they remember the 3 ways animals disperse seeds.
Thursday, 12 October 2017
Thursday, 8 June 2017
Wednesday, 17 May 2017
- International Outdoor School Day - Dress in LAYERS! We will be learning outside most of the day!
- No School Friday and Monday - Happy Victoria Day!
- Thursday crazy hair or hat day.
- Scholastics - last Scholastic of the year, due Thursday, May 25th
Monday, 3 April 2017
- A reminder that this Friday students have an English reading reflection due. I've asked the students this week to choose a book from their Raz-kids account for their reflection and complete the on line quiz.
- Scholastic orders are due Thursday, April 6th for anyone wanting to order.
Friday, 10 March 2017
Thursday, 9 March 2017
Monday, 23 January 2017
- Today we learned about the 4 oceans and 7 continents. Ask your child what they remember. Also, ask them if they remember the "magic" line that divides the earth.
- Today we had a presentation about the zones of regulation, how we feel. Ask them if they remember the 4 zones. (blue- tired, sad or sick; green - calm, happy, ready to learn; yellow- excited, scared, silly; red - angry, frustrated.)
- We are practicing subtraction with two and three digit numbers. Any practice at home makes school work easier.
- Massey School colours day (gold and navy) Wednesday.