- Excellent performance today! Photos to come.
- Reading Log Folders to start Monday. Ask your child about them.
- Lumberjack Day (wear a plaid shirt) March 23rd
Friday, 10 March 2017
Thursday, 9 March 2017
Monday, 23 January 2017
- Today we learned about the 4 oceans and 7 continents. Ask your child what they remember. Also, ask them if they remember the "magic" line that divides the earth.
- Today we had a presentation about the zones of regulation, how we feel. Ask them if they remember the 4 zones. (blue- tired, sad or sick; green - calm, happy, ready to learn; yellow- excited, scared, silly; red - angry, frustrated.)
- We are practicing subtraction with two and three digit numbers. Any practice at home makes school work easier.
- Massey School colours day (gold and navy) Wednesday.
Thursday, 5 January 2017
Thursday, 17 November 2016
Tuesday, 15 November 2016
- United Way campaign is underway. Students are encouraged to bring in spare change and put it in their age group container. The age group with the most money wins 15 minutes of extra recess.
- Tomorrow is Massey Day, wear our school colours - blue and yellow.
- Swimming Wednesday - followed by a library tour. If your child has a Regina Public Library card and you would like your child to borrow a book or two from the library, please send their card along with them tomorrow.
- Recorders are going home to practice. Please, return them by Monday, Nov. 21st.
- Parent/Student/Teacher conference day is Friday, Nov. 18th. Please check your conference time and let me know should you require a change.